Buying a Home
Most people buying a home is the single biggest investment that they will ever make. Best described, buying a home is a process that involves many steps and the use of several ancillary services that assist in closing the sale. Given its complexity, it is important to pick a real estate agent who is knowledgeable and trustworthy to guide you through the process.
The agents at Coldwell Banker REA take their responsibility to assist you, seriously. They prepare by surveying the market and by keeping up to date with the latest financing trends. In addition, they regularly attend classes and seminars designed to improve their knowledge and level of professionalism.
Our agents commonly perform the following tasks for clients.
- Loan pre-qualification
- Finding the right house
- Writing the purchase contract
- Negotiating favorable terms
- Coordinate Inspections and help interpret results
- Work with a loan officer to find the right loan and best rate
- Coordinate the closing with the title and loan company
- Attend the closing with the buyer